About the job
- You will be responsible for integration of our systems with blockchains such as Ethereum, collaborating with a server-side engineering team of 3-5 developers.
- This is a unique opportunity to take on a high-responsibility position at a growing VC-backed startup.
- Our current focus is:
- Indexing content on leading blockchains
- Well-designed, secure & performant integrations with our systems
- We're building the leading worldwide mobile-native token marketplace. We launched in early 2022, are currently ~20 people (75% in technology), and are backed by leading VCs.
- Learn More: https://getstic.ky
- Proficient blockchain engineering skills using Solidity as well as more generalist (web 2) software engineering (e.g. in Node.js or Python) and database design skills - subject to online technical test & technical interview
- Ownership mindset: proactivity, accountability, entrepreneurialism, results-focus, commitment, responsiveness to feedback, ambition to excel - important to fit into our early-stage startup culture.
- Strong academic credentials & professional experience. For example: degree in engineering or computer science from a top university + periods of at least 2 years, with relevant achievements, at each employer.
- Generous salary and stock options.
- Opportunity to build a global product & company
- Entrepreneurial & high-performance culture.
- Flexibility of remote work, with the friendliness of a virtual office (we work together 'live' on Discord)