At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Dragonfly Capital, Digital Currency Group, Genesis Trading, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
We seek an energetic, can-do engineer who understands happy customers are the key to our long-term success. While using your engineering knowledge to design, build, and implement unique solutions, you will also be responsible for providing product support, general or technical, with a focus on our APIs as well as Web and Mobile applications. Given this role is both technical and client facing, you should be interested in Crypto and Finance and be comfortable working with institutional clients. This is an opportunity to work on solving some of the hardest problems in the space.
Responsibilities may also include creation of technical notes, support videos, and product FAQ's.
Primary point of contact for API for top clients
Analytics/KPIs for the Product team to measure product success
Automation tools for Product and Sales teams
Support onboarding and implementation for new clients
Coordinate with client to perform root cause analysis and debugging, resolving technical issues
Recommend and contribute to solutions that ensure product meets client business needs
5+ years’ experience with one or more of the following: REST and Websocket APIs, Python, React
Excellent written and verbal English skills
Ability to work independently (we do not believe in micromanagement)
Enthusiastic, self-motivated with passion for the success of the customer and proven capability to develop key relationships
Demonstrated experience in a customer/client facing role
Tangible API Integration and Support experience
BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
Nice to have:
Experience supporting business critical applications
Comfortable using GIT
Familiar with Crypto Exchange APIs
Experience in Crypto trading and or derivatives
Experience working with Trading platforms
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings (i.e. Traditional and Roth 401(k))
- Paid Parental Leave
Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm US is an equal opportunity employer.