About the job
Java Software Engineer
London (Fully Remote)
Up to £110,000 D.O.E
My client provides billions of dollars of liquidity to cryptocurrency protocols and exchanges on a daily basis. We build long-term relationships with cryptocurrency communities and traditional investors by offering exceptional service, expertise and trading capabilities tailored to their specific needs.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who will help to shape and build the pipelines for post-trade processing of our trading platform that spans activities from programmatic market making (of a variety of products, including spot or exotic options), to OTC trading or proprietary trading systems.
Essential skills background:
- At least 5 years experience in a related field or role.
- Experience of databases (MySQL, Mongo, Influx, etc.).
- Strong programming skills: Java (required)
- Experience of Linux, Docker.
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience in web application technologies (React JS, etc.) a plus.
- Strong interest in the cryptocurrency market.
- Weekly coaching sessions to make sure you are moving toward your personal goals, whatever they may be!
- A quarterly budget to buy your tech set-up
- Monthly socials - Annual trip abroad
- Private GP appointments and access to mental health services
- Enhanced Maternity leave
If you think you would be a great fit for this great company then do not hesitate to apply now, your new career is waiting!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected]