We are looking for software engineering interns to design and develop tools that can automatically (or semi-automatically) identify security issues in DeFi applications. As part of this job, you will collaborate with security auditors to understand blockchain security issues and work on all stages of tool development from idea generation to implementation to iterative improvements. The ideal candidate should have familiarity with relevant techniques such as static analysis, model checking, fuzz testing, language-based security (such as type systems), or deductive program verification.
- Design and develop software tools that help identify blockchain security issues.
- Work on all aspects of delivering working software that meets customer needs, including analysis, design, automated testing, operations, CI/CD, measuring results, incorporating customer feedback, and support.
- Collaborate with other software engineers on developing tools.
- Learn new verification and security analysis technologies.
- Pursuing MS or PHD Degree in Computer Science or related field. Exceptional undergrads are also considered.
- Experience with one of the following: static analysis, program verification, model checking, fuzz testing, compilers, or related technologies. At least one course or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, testing, and source code control.
- At least 1 year of experience programming in an object-oriented language or functional programming language.
- Pursuing Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related field (a plus).
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills; always willing to embrace new technologies and collaborate (a plus).