About the job
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About Quant Platform:
Quant Platform provides cutting-edge technology that covers all aspects of crypto trading. We build low-latency connectivity to global crypto venues, systematic trading strategies, pricing and trading algos, high-frequency data capture and analysis, and state-of-art micro frontend for trading management.
If you are a strong technologist who is excited about the potentials of crypto trading, interested in fully-automated working and working with a talented global team we should talk.
About The Role:
We are looking for Software Engineer to join our Architecture team, who will be exposed to every single aspect of a high frequency low latency trading system and its evolvement. It’s a unique opportunity for one to contribute his expertise and grow with the industry. You will collaborate closely with product manager, engineer, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features.
Develop the next generation of platform, including:
- Market data acquisition and processing
- Event based microservices
- Microservice discovery platform
- Trading Strategy microservice framework to be used by all quant dev teams.
- Data analytics tools
- Develop the next generation of our strategic systematic trading platform. The platform will be responsible for covering global crypto trading venues including CEX, DEX and single dealer platforms.
- Develop pricing/trading/hedging strategies that serve as the backbone of off-orderbook trading products.
- Develop trading config data management system that provides unified data model and process for both trading and risk management services.
- Measure and monitor internal market data and order latency systematically.
- Level 2 support for applications and monitor overall service performance.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent with high performance Java and async programming patterns.
- Familiar with distributed systems and micro service architecture.
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration.
- Willing to learn all aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, structured products and Defi trading.