About the job
We are looking for 4 Solidity Developer. It's a full-time remote opportunity.
You'll be writing smart contracts that interact with a modern, open tech stack that is going to be responsible for securing billions of dollars worth of real-world assets. Also, will focus on developing safe, efficient, and performant smart contracts to power applications.
What you will be doing:
- Passionate about Cryptocurrency/Defi/Blockchain
- Collaborate with the other team members to plan, design, develop and maintain code and infrastructure.
- Working in an agile environment and understanding business priorities.
- Design and implement Solutions for Blockchain Framework, Cryptocurrency, NFT Marketplace, and Messaging Systems
- Leading and contributing to the Company’s development of key technological innovations
- Able to provide meaningful analysis and make appropriate recommendations
- Assess and recommend changes to meet business needs
- 4+ years of experience in backend development in Node.js
- 2+ years of experience in Solidity, the EVM and blockchain technology
- Polygon, Avalanche, Polkadot & Immutable chain experience preferred
- Experience in SDKs such as Tagum and Argent
- Experience in Messaging Platforms (Kafka, rabbit)
- Experience in Querying blockchains
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to new technologies.
- Creative & excellent problem solver.
- You need to be able to take apart abstract concepts and put them back together from both a macro and micro point of view.