About the job
What we're looking for
Our client is creating fully customizable, modular infrastructure for cross-chain scalability on the blockchain. The team is seeking an exceptional Protocol engineer with strong low-level programming & compliers, LLVM, and expertise around Blockchain infrastructure. This is a truly 0-1 role to lead a small team of smart engineers building modular infra on Solana’s chain.
Fully Remote opportunity
- This project is a mix of sophisticated systems design in addition to applying cutting-edge zero-knowledge research.
- This role will require managing the engineering team to build out the system architecture while coordinating with our team of researchers.
- Responsible for clean code (in Rust) to break up Solana Monolithic blockchain into modular rollups to enable users to deploy VM “app rollups” on Solana.
- At least 5+ years of software engineering experience at companies with high reputation engineering teams
- Willingness to learn about cryptocurrency infrastructure - we will provide materials
- Experience with Rust
- Bachelor’s in EECS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Working experience in cryptocurrency/blockchain projects- ideally infrastructure related
- Strong expertise in low-level computer language, compliers, LLVM, and zero-knowledge technology
- Engineer will play a key part in a well funded web 3 startup that is building customizable, modular infrastructure to scale blockchains; a truly 0-1 opportunity
- Joining an innovative and energetic team that designs and implements cryptocurrency technologies that influence both our company’s products and the industry at large
- Top-tier compensation
- Remote Globally