Fuel Labs is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world.
You will be at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability. As Strategic Partnerships Lead, you will be joining our rapidly expanding Growth team and reporting to the Head of Growth.
Note: This role is focused on strategic partnerships, not sales. As such, compensation for this role will not be commission-based.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Set and meet strategic partnerships goals based on Fuel’s overall growth strategy & goals.
- Develop a strategic partnerships strategy for Fuel.
- Identify potential partners based on Fuel’s needs, goals, and current partnerships.
- Pursue and close partnerships with: education providers (e.g. universities, coding schools); liquidity providers; web3 infrastructure projects (e.g. auditors, wallet providers); validators; prominent web2 companies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote our partnerships.
- Collaborate with the legal team to manage the legal aspects of partnerships by drafting contracts, negotiating terms, and managing conflicts.
- Manage relationships with partners on an ongoing basis to ensure that both parties are meeting their obligations and benefiting from the relationship.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in strategic partnerships or adjacent roles.
- Experience building strategic partnerships in the web3 space.
- A deep understanding of the web3 ecosystem and core technologies.
- Data-driven approach to partnerships, with a focus on metrics and analytics.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work remotely across multiple geographies, cultures, and time zones.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Bonus - Connections to prominent teams in the web3 space.
- Bonus - Experience managing partnership-focused teams.
- Bonus - Background in philosophy