About the jobCoinTracker makes cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance simple. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets. Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
📈 3% of all global cryptocurrency assets are tracked on CoinTracker ($50B daily)
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, OpenSea, and other industry leaders
💼 Venture-backed by Accel, Y Combinator, and other top investors
🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process.
Join our tight-knit early-stage distributed team that thrives on interesting technical challenges and building magical products that improve people's lives. As an early strategic partnerships leader, you will be directly responsible for building partnerships and owning CoinTracker's relationships such as cryptocurrency exchanges, NFT platforms, and tax companies.
- Develop and execute CoinTracker’s partner strategies to align with product and business goals
- Own end-to-end partnership deals including deal structure, negotiation, launch, and growth
- Identify, partner, and own relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment between our respective business and product priorities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support product integrations, partner launches, GTM planning and execution, and measurement
- Work cross-functionally internally to understand & communicate business objectives and partnerships, as well as drive the strategy and negotiation process with external partners
- You’re optimistic about changing the global financial systems and determined to build the strategic partnerships to get us there
- Have a high degree of intellectual curiosity and eager to keep up with bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- Are able to pivot and easily adapt to the changing crypto landscape
- Love thinking about business strategy and strategic collaboration opportunities between organizations to build something better together
- Are extremely organized, a strong multi-tasker, and work efficiently in ambiguous scenarios
- Like working cross-functionally from legal to tax to engineering to product to design to customer support and beyond
- Increased CoinTracker's cryptocurrency market share to 5% via partnerships
- 500K new CoinTracker users acquired via five strategic exchange partnerships
- High-quality integration with five exchange partnerships
- Launch partners to support tax product launch in five Countries
- Is productive, resourceful, and an effective problem solver
- Has great product and commercial instincts
- Has experience building partnerships within the technology/startup space (bonus: in fintech and/or cryptocurrency) including owning the deals end-to-end to drive growth
- Is a strong communicator with deep experience presenting to senior managers and getting deals done
- Has experience working within a fast-paced, high-growth technology startup
- Thrives in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
- Works effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Google Meet, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.