About the job
About the role
The commOps support team is responsible for attending and resolving the needs of our users, relying on procedures and tools provided by Airtm, to ensure that we comply with all applicable operational requirements and best practices of our operation.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Respond and solve the needs of our users through ticketing packages
- Achieve the objectives set by your team based on the operation.
- Report immediate and prioritized needs of our users
- Fulfill a working day
- Attend team meetings.
Experience, skills & stack required
- Experience in customer support with technology programs.
- Availability of schedule
- Have computer equipment and stable internet access.
- Demonstrated analytical, empathic skills and teamwork.
- Curiosity an proactive
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency
- English speaker
Airtm exists because money in Latin America is broken. It constantly loses its value making it difficult to preserve your wealth and very difficult to participate in the global economy. Exchange rates are horrible.
Our mission is to give every Latin American a globally connected dollar account. With Airtm anyone can Save, Spend, Send and Receive dollars as if they are in the USA. More than a million have already gained financial freedom.
We need to give everyone access to Airtm, now. We need you. Come join us.