We see a future where all banks will need to support digital assets and provide a responsive, online interface to tech-savvy customers. Custodia is already a chartered bank and is building digital asset products alongside its US dollar payment offering, including custody and settlement services. The Custodia team is comprised of all-stars with deep experience in both bitcoin and traditional financial services.
We are looking for someone who has experience in building and executing a custody business within regulated environments. SVP of Custody should have knowledge and experience in bank regulations and compliance.
175,000 to 225,000
- Worked with Product team to deliver operational requirements for institutional Bitcoin and Ethereum custody offering
- Once launched, led operational workflows including customer support, transaction execution and quorum management creating a blueprint that can grow with the custody offering
- Established as internal thought leader and advisor on various regulatory requirements for custody, including Wyoming, NYDFS, and federal banking agencies
- Collaborated with Compliance to ensure BSA/AML and OFAC program, including customer risk rating program for digital asset customers, is integrated with custody operations
- Collaborated with Legal as necessary to provide relevant feedback regarding customer custody agreements
- Implemented digital asset insurance program in alignment with company, regulator, and customer expectations
- Spearheaded marketing/business development push, highlighting Custodia’s superior legal & regulatory framework resulting in key early anchor customers
- Led diligence efforts for key anchor customers, resulting in signed agreements and increased AUC
- Primary Custody POC for external stakeholders including investors, regulators, customers, and other market participants
- Drove successful custody launch with expected revenue in line with committed targets
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrated experience in building and executing a custody business within regulated environments
- 5-10+ years experience in managing operational requirements and a deep understanding of how operations collaborates with key stakeholder groups internally
- Experience in trust operations, digital assets, and business development required
- Knowledge and experience in bank regulations and compliance
- Experience with accepted industry frameworks
- Experience with go-to-market strategy and developing a metric-driven business development process
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Competitive Equity Package
- Amazing Growth Opportunity
Custodia embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.