About the job
What is Pocketbits?
India's Oldest Active Cryptocurrency Exchange. Born in 2016, PocketBits takes pride in being India's oldest operating Crypto Exchange. Our strategy focuses on providing unprecedented support and innovative products for all our global user base. We are solely a product-based company wherein we build and develop our own line of products and currently operate primarily in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space.
Visit us at: https://pocketbits.in/
What is in it for you?
Working in a hyper-growth community of young, adventurous, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do will be an excellent spot. You'll have absolute freedom to pursue your objectives without constraints, and you'll get a front-row seat to the cryptocurrency revolution while we make history. This is a full time remote job role
If you are the right candidate, the following describes you:
- Screening resumes, performing phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Coordinating interviews with the managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Performing end-to-end recruitment
- Ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating organizational culture and employee information during the screening process
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Proficiency in Job Portals and ability to work as per Client Timelines are the Key essentials .(LinkedIn, Indeed,
- Head-hunting, Staffing, Poaching, Staff Mapping
What we need from you :
- 1-3 years of experience in sourcing and end to end IT and non -IT recruitment (mandatory)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach.
- Strong Dynamic personality.
- Background – Head Hunting agency/Talent Acquisition.
- Exp in all types of Business Hiring.
- Exposure to crypto and/ or web 3.0 technologies preferred