About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced and strategic Talent Intelligence Partner to join the team. You will be working closely with key business stakeholders to design, implement and drive talent strategies based on data and market intelligence. This role c an be based either in Asia or Europe.
- Serve as a dedicated consultative partner to the different business units and conduct market intelligence and research.
- Look at trends and changes related to talent in the competitive landscape and identify potential challenges that may arise.
- Continuously look at market sizing research to guide recruiting strategy, advise business leaders on best team structures and come up with strategies to influence hiring and talent decisions.
- Provide guidance regarding candidate pipeline across different functions and regions with the aim of generating top talent globally.
- You should have minimally 6 years of experience in consulting, research or data analytics related role.
- Strong passion for the crypto/blockchain industry.
- Clear understanding of different recruitment strategies.
- Critical thinker with constructive approach to problem solving.
- Will have the ability to identify issues and opportunities, provide recommendations and solutions in order to reach consensus with multiple stakeholders.
- Ideally be able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin to build and sustain strong working relationships.
- Well organised with the demonstrated ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire