About the job
We are seeking someone with specific experience building enterprise distributed system applications, preferably for Ethereum blockchain networks.
Overall, this person should have 5-10+ years building advanced distributed applications. The person should be a system architect that is also a hands-on coder. This person’s skills should include:
- Experience in enterprise domains such as financial services, supply chain, and/or medical informatics would show the ability to understand complex enterprise system.
- Knowledge of Zero-Knowledge Proof (ZKP) technology.
- A passion for blockchain and a relentless focus on our people and our clients
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Subject matter expertise in digital assets and blockchain industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP (EY) is committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please email [email protected]