We are looking for a proficient writer to create concise technical documentation for our code base.
Vertex Protocol is committed to building capital-efficient and user-focused decentralized applications that replaces the need to use centralized counterparts. Our first product will integrate the DeFi stack into one robust, composable protocol that gives users the same experience as centralized exchanges without needing to go off-chain.
After recently closing our seed round, we have support from major market players and are excited to focus our efforts on building the financial applications of tomorrow. You will never be bored working at Vertex!
- The job is on a contract basis
- Requires working with the engineering team to learn about Vertex’s code base and how it is composable with software
- Deliver high quality work with concise and clear language
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Understanding of Solidity and Rust
- Experience writing SDKs
- Appetite to take ownership - we are a small team and everyone needs to act as a business owner!
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Bonus - experience with writing technical documentation for DeFi or Web3 applications
What we offer
- Fully remote work
- Competitive pay
Send us your CV + an intro letter explaining why you’d make a good fit on our team and what inspires you to join Vertex.
Email: [email protected]