CoinRoutes is an ultra-sophisticated smart-order-routing software that provides best-in-class algorithmic trading logic and extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions and rapid response time build lasting relationships and foster growth within the community.
Client satisfaction is paramount at CoinRoutes. Ultimately, our goal is to provide our clients with an unparalleled trading product and ultra-high-touch client support, which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business. At CoinRoutes, we work hard and move quickly as a highly coordinated team. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Trading Desk Analyst provides front-line technical support by responding to incidents and client requests made through multiple channels; telegram, email, slack, voice, etc., assisting other support team members with quality-assurance testing & group problem solving, as well as providing regular feedback and support to the back-end developers and sales team.
Support duties are similar in nature to those provided on algorithmic trading desks or trading technology firms, including, but not limited to: one-on-one client consults demonstrating and communicating the behavior of the available order algorithms and parameters; troubleshooting all client issues; documenting all relevant information and following detailed tickets through to resolution; communicating and escalating issues using sound judgment and self-initiative; and deliver the highest level of customer service at all times with all clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide front line technical support by responding to incidents and requests reported by clients through multiple channels; slack, email, telegram, voice, etc.
- Provide superior, high-touch service by engaging mature interpersonal communication skills.
- Provide highest levels of availability during scheduled working hours while applying performance behaviors aligned with guidelines and standards designed to enable consistent delivery of effective results and to ensure the highest level of productivity and client satisfaction.
- Provide troubleshooting support for a problems arising in a wide variety of front-facing and back-end systems including: front-end UI system, API connectivity issues over REST, websocket, and FIX, and within log files, session files, etc.
- Support the team; be highly collaborative. Seek and share knowledge among colleagues throughout the End User Services team. Leverage Level 2 and Level 3 teammates for troubleshooting and procedural support.
- Strive to achieve resolution of all interactions on first contact whenever possible while proactively and conscientiously balancing competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities including but not limited to: special projects, meetings with staff and 1:1's with supervisors.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, 2) adhering to company policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) adhering to client-facing standards and practices policies.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in finance/banking/crypto.
- Experience with and/or high level understanding of trading financial products including spot trading, derivatives, futures, etc.
- Must demonstrate mature interpersonal and communication skills and behaviors.
- Must have excellent organizational and multitasking skills, including the ability to meet deadlines and follow written procedures, while maintaining superior customer service at all times with all clients.
- Requires the disposition and ability to adapt to ongoing changes and the adoption of new technologies in a rapidly evolving IT environment.
- Familiarity with service management frameworks strongly desired.
- Requires the ability to learn to effectively triage core functionality and know when to escalate.
- Requires the ability to attain a general knowledge of all company operations.
- Requires the ability to exercise a reasonable amount of independent judgment.
- Must support the team, share knowledge, ask questions and act continually on behalf of service improvement.
- Must possess problem solving and troubleshooting skills related to client issues related to the UI as well as API-connected services including FIX, websocket and REST.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical understanding of all backend systems, including log files, and CROM and CROG systems.
- Possess an intermediate knowledge of broadly utilized coding languages such as python, JSON, and C, among others.
- Experience working with an enterprise-class incident/request ticketing system desired.
- Attend weekly team meetings and scheduled group- and firm-wide meetings.
- Work designated shift between 7:30AM and 7:00PM local time on weekdays, designated weekend shifts (Saturday and/or Sunday), and on-call when assigned.
- Perform other duties when assigned.
CoinRoutes provides algorithmic trading tools for buying and selling Crypto-Assets, ushering in a new era of decentralized finance. Our clients and investors are some of the largest crypto funds & trading firms.
CoinRoutes is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to hiring the best people regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.