About the job
Shift Markets is a financial technology services provider, committed to creating innovative solutions within the cryptocurrency ecosystem that improve global access to crypto assets. Shift’s team leverages their experience in electronic trading and an extensive FX broker network to launch crypto solutions while continuing to serve hundreds of clients in the FX space.
Our growth has created an opportunity on our Trading Systems Support team for a Systems Support person to work a schedule that includes weekends.
This position requires back office knowledge of trading systems. Experience intrading is also required (i.e., FX, CFDs, Equities, and cryptocurrencies).
● Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, including:
○ Respond immediately to any communications
○ Troubleshoot and resolve or escalate issues.
● Troubleshoot & resolve or escalate issues including:
○ Price streaming and service outages
○ Order executions, liquidity, and trade calculations
○ Deposits and withdrawals
○ Trading platforms usage including user signups/logins, KYC submissions, and placing/canceling orders/trades.
● Set up and configure FX & crypto exchanges and related technology stacks, including:
○ Adjusting pricing spread markups
○ Trading commissions
○ Margin-related settings
○ Order execution routing and rules.
● Ability to communicate effectively with individuals who have limited proficiency in English
● Solid understanding of trading concepts including buying/selling prices, types of orders, margin, and leverage
● Deep knowledge of FX brokerage or crypto exchange operations, policies, and procedures
● Advanced proficiency with MT4 or MT5
● Experience in trading
● Level C2 English
● Bachelor's degree
● Qualified candidates are able to work 41 hours per week on the following weekly schedule:
○ Wednesdays through Saturdays from 5:00am to 1:00pm and Sundays from 4:00am to 1:00pm (Philippine time)