About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world's first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all dApps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place. Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square recently closed its 3$M Seed Round led by Binance Labs & Republic Captial and KuCoin Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more as Strategic Investors.
About our Team
The people behind Magic Square are first-class industry professionals, blockchain veterans, experienced software developers, and seasoned crypto enthusiasts. Our ultimate goal is to gradually influence a widespread organic shift to decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and Web3.0.
Working at MagicSquare is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion play a critical role in everything we do - from how we build our products to how we build our team. Our company is still young and obviously needs to evolve, but our commitment to creating a workplace where all people are valued, respected, and encouraged to be themselves is unwavering. We actively honor people's diverse abilities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, and genders, and everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages of their own journey with us. We fundamentally believe that we are more successful when our fellow human beings have diverse backgrounds. That's why, regardless of visible or invisible differences, we foster a culture where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential, to be heard and valued. And yes, we may not always get everything right along the way and there is still much to do, but we are willing to listen, share, learn and do it better together.
About the Role:
Magic Square is looking for a UI UX Designer to gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the Product Managers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the UX/UI design and improving the platform's ease of user experience.
- Understand the user experience design process, and cooperate with product managers, programs, and designers to complete high-quality design output and maintenance.
- Balance user needs and technical limitations, help realize the team's ideas, and transform these ideas into visual effects.
- Pay attention to details and thinking when making visually expressive content.
- Pay attention to design trends, have a deep understanding, and be forward-looking for design methods, trends, and styles.
- Discovering design optimization points, improving design standards, and promoting implementation.
The ideal candidate - who you are and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related.
- More than 3 years of design experience, APP Mini Program/Web & Mobile UX/UI design and other related work experience, have complete design project experience and works.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects, etc.
- Have good logical thinking, analyzing, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills to help others understand design decisions.
- Work conscientiously and responsibly, love design, be innovative and willing to share, and be familiar with user research.
- Have good English writing, reading, and speaking skills.
Sounds like a challenge you'd like to take on? Then apply now!
True to the motto "Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business", you'll find a lot of good things in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector
- Flat company and international work environment
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive payment
- Flexible working hours
If you're still hesitating because you don't think you're a 100% fit for the job, THEN APPLY ANYWAYS and we'll have a chat! Maybe you've got more potential than you think ;)
We are looking forward to getting to know you!