About the job
Unity Games Developer | Crypto Gaming | 100% Remote | up to £70k
A revolutionary, industry-leading gaming company is looking to bring in an experienced Senior Unity Developer to help develop unique games whilst incorporating cryptocurrency and blockchain applications. This is an excellent opportunity to join a disruptive company that is changing the gaming market, working with a senior collaborative team that will help you grow and develop (and you’ll be learning from a global gaming expert!) as well as be able to work entirely remotely, autonomously and work on some AA/AAA Multiplayer games to be launched on a blockchain platform.
If you’re someone who’s been a Unity Games Developer for 4+ years, this is a great opportunity to join a growing department that is going to allow you to get involved with architectural game design, planning and execution of new projects as well as getting full creative control over the way you work!
- Develop, maintain, scale, and improve new/existing games on Unity3D & SDK.
- Testing, feature development (according to technical roadmaps/release dates), bug fixes, and general BAU issue resolution.
- Collaborate with the in-house blockchain teams through peer review of designs and code.
- Keep up with the latest technology changes in the graphic engine space and understand when and where to adopt them.
- 6+ years of experience working with the latest versions of Unity/Unity3D
- Strong proficiency in C#
- Hands-on involvement in AA/AAA games covering mechanics (inventory, multiplayer, net-code), gameplay, UI, and user data management
- Experience with Photon (PUN-2, Fusion, Chat) is a big bonus
- Passionate about gaming with an understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Experience on multiple gaming platforms (PC, consoles, mobile)
- Salary between £60,000 - £70,000
- Stock options and lucrative token incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere in UK or Europe!
If you’re a Unity Games Developer, this is THE opportunity for you – get to applying!
This Unity Games Developer vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Keywords: Unity, Unity3D, SDK, Gaming, Crypto-gaming, Crypto, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Developer, C#, AAA, Multiplayer, Photon, Console, PC