About the job
Apex Games is a startup game development studio that wants to change the world. Our proprietary cryptocurrency (APEX) will not rely on artificial scarcity like Bitcoin to have value. We'll create entertaining apps and games where users can purchase or earn APEX that can be redeemed for in-game and out-of-game purchases. Apex Games will create a unique ecosystem, of apps and games that will reward our users with a cryptocurrency which can be earned and used across our products and services.
If you are someone unemployed or looking for a part-time job for experience working as a team in a goal-oriented environment or wanting to add small game development projects to your portfolio then don't be hesitant to apply.
This is a fully remote position (You can work from anywhere in the world).
GamePlay Programmer Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm game concepts, design elements, and specifications with the game design team.
- Collaborating with programmers to set work schedules and deadlines.
- Designing and testing gameplay features and prototypes.
- Generating game scripts and storyboards, as well as animating game characters and objects.
- Maintaining code, resolving issues, and performing bug fixes.
- Work together to build a GDD and Prototype a simple gaming app
GamePlay Programmer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
- At least 6 months of experience building projects on Unity.
- Proficient in programming language C#.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to contribute to innovation in game design.