About the job
The company is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The company is an EVM-compatible blockchain with over 1,000 dApps deployed and over 1m daily active users (addresses). We are looking for a Chief Architect for our tech-driven ecosystem. The successful candidate will join the innovative and rapidly evolving field to build a new era of crypto-powered applications.
- Lead with the community, academy, and internal teams to shape the technology roadmap
- Technology evangelist for our technology via public lectures, writings, podcasts, and other social channels
- Guide and influence decentralized applications on its ecosystems
- Drive innovation together with both internal and external talents
- Focus on user experience, stability, and scalability of the systems
- Hire and grow the best team
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry in a technical leadership position
- Profound knowledge and expertise in blockchain protocol and DLT related system design, implementation, and research
- Great track record for the past achievement on distributed systems or/and decentralized ecosystems
- Specifically goal-driven and result-oriented; passionate, entrepreneurial, optimistic, and natural team player.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, experience in working across different departments and/or partners and among communities
- Business level English
Working with us
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire