About the jobAbout VegaX
VegaX is a Fintech company dedicated to advancing the understanding and development of the growing digital asset market. Our foundations lie in producing institutional-grade research and structuring financial products for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions, and investors. We create sustainable and profitable digital asset based investment strategies, craft industry-leading research material and build the supporting infrastructure necessary for onboarding the next 1 billion crypto users. Our team is composed of more than 20 professionals from various backgrounds including tech, product, marketing, finance, crypto research, design and sales. Our recent Series A has provided us with a robust runway for growth and we are currently searching for the brightest in the industry to join us on our journey to becoming the world's best crypto business. Please feel free to reach out for more information!
- Develop and execute strategic B2B marketing plans to grow global financial services clients.
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans to increase client registrations and support client growth
- Develop a deep understanding of VegaX sales channels, competitive landscape, customers, and their needs in order to create strategies for driving conversion throughout the sales cycle.
- Lead development of marketing collateral to support business development and sales teams
- Identify events and conferences for VegaX’s participation to increase brand awareness and grow clients
- Support development of marketing campaigns to drive revenue
- Work cross functionally with teams globally
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum equivalent
- English speaker; optional Korean
- Minimum 8+ years of working experience in B2B marketing for traditional financial services globally, with roles related to product marketing, brand marketing or financial marketing.
- Strong interest in investing, cryptocurrency/digital assets, finance, asset management/digital asset management,
- SAAS, and financial technology.
- Strong communications skills both internally and externally with strategic mindset focused on growth
- Big-picture thinker while not being afraid to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Ability to digest complex technology and financial concepts into easily understood communications
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating with cross-functional teams across time zones and geographies
Perks and Benefits
- Smart, logical but also personable colleagues and the working discpline of keeping up the great nature of people
- Our people are so passionate about web 3, blockchain and crypto so you will be surrounded by walking resources of your deep dive learning into the web3 scene
- We all enjoy a 3 day weekend every month and it’s called Flexible Friday - Take one Friday off monthly on top of annual leaves
- For the on site colleagues working in the Seoul office, we have unlimited coffee, beverages, various refreshments including snacks, cereals etc. in the canteen area
- Language learning support (Korean and English)
- Visa sponorship is eligible for an non Korean national in need of it
📧 Send an email to the recruitment lead: [email protected] (inquiry email or a request for a coffee chat will be always welcomed. If specific position already resonates with your career interest, send us your CV