About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Handle customer enquiries that are directed to wallet operations
- Escalate issues promptly and liaise with various internal stakeholders to bring them to resolution
- Actively drive initiatives to improve existing workflow, collaboration between teams and customer experience
- Monitor operation alerts and resolve issues related to daily wallet operation
- Experience working for crypto exchange in similar capacity
- As a team, able to work in shift and provide coverage for customer service function and alert management
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of honesty, integrity and confidentiality with a strong sense of responsibility and team work spirit
- Strong passion to provide support to customers
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .