About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Web3 Sourcer to join our team here at Binance. This is a dynamic role to join our Talent Acquisition team; you'll be responsible for owning the pipeline of candidates for various roles and levels of complexity on a global scale. You’ll be a key member of the recruitment team with a focus on delivering exceptional sourcing methods and ensure a great candidate experience.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Take full ownership in how you achieve your top of funnel metrics, pipeline conversion percentages and hires to help the team achieve our collective hiring goals.
- Identify, engage, activate and nurture top talent through traditional techniques and unconventional methods.
- Be an advocate for a sourcing driven recruiting culture at Binance.
- Deliver a diverse and qualified candidate pool that reflects our business.
- Develop a deep understanding of our talent segments to proactively build long-term pipelines across multiple business areas in some of the most competitive markets in the world.
- Proactively identify and implement new methods to improve sourcing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be a trusted partner by developing relationships with your recruiting partners and hiring managers by presenting sourcing insights to ensure hiring success.
- Build-up world class, scalable sourcing strategies that deliver an 'always-on' pipeline of quality hires.
- Build our market intelligence by running benchmarking, market mapping initiatives and knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Manage our existing sourcing tools and implement new ones
To be considered for this role, ideally you'll have
- A proven track record in sourcing and/or recruiting top technical talent in a high growth environment.
- Experience of working in the crypto space and/or having a good understanding of Web3 in general.
- Demonstrative ability in traditional sourcing techniques utilized for sourcing top talent across multiple areas of the business.
- Practical experience of implementing sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs.
- Knowledgeable in advanced sourcing tools and techniques utilized for recruiting top talent.
- Ability to build, cultivate, and activate relationships with candidates and business leads.
- Proven experience of testing new sourcing techniques, tools and approaches that drive results.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional partners to execute on sourcing strategies that result in achieving common goals.
- You have an extensive talent network and a detailed understanding of various talent pools across multiple geographical regions.
- You are a confident communicator, able to pitch to candidates, and influence recruiters and people on various levels within the organization.
- You are good with tooling and make data driven decisions by running reports,building dashboards and implementing new systems
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .