About the job
About us & our product:
Raspberry Dream Land (RD Land) - is a multisensory social WebXR metaverse for progressive entertainment & virtual relationships. We are building a category-defining product that allows people to meet anonymously across the world over the shared interests and ideologies, as well as helps content creators & influencers to monetize their name, image, and likeness in the Web 3.0 ecosystem.
Are you eager to build a multi-sensory future for the VR event & entertainment industry and the future of relationships on the web? Then this challenge is for you! We are looking for an energetic, passionate, highly motivated, and very hands-on WebXR Metaverse Tech Team Lead candidate with a passion for blockchain and immersive tech to join our start-up in the development of our groundbreaking platform. The ideal candidate will have experience as a full-stack software engineer with experience in VR, AR, WebXR, and a big passion for the metaverse. Please include links to your past projects for reference!
As the WebXR Metaverse Tech Team Leadyou will be responsible for working closely with the CEO and Product Owner to come up with strategies on how to solve technical challenges and develop new product features. You will be leading the development team and will not sit back while others are working. You will be a very hands-on team player and apply various front-end and back-end technologies to build, implement, and maintain user interfaces and new platform features. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
- BSc or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- MSc/Ph.D. or equivalent can be an added advantage
- Proven record of strong technical background
- Proven experience as a Team Lead or a CTO
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategies
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude and willingness to be hands-on when required
- Experience within the blockchain/cryptocurrency space is a big plus
Experience: 7+ years
- Work closely with the CEO to support the vision, mission, and guiding principles of the company
- Oversee implementation of technical aspects
- Recruit top developers and blockchain specialists
- Build bridges and network with the blockchain community
- Oversee the architecture of future expansion
- Discover and implement new technologies which deliver competitive advantage.
- Implement fully functional software from briefs, designs, assets, and mockups.
- Write standards-compliant pragmatic code in a variety of languages.
- Provide time estimates for engineering tasks and convey progress.
- Motivate yourself and the team to work well remotely without supervision.
- Highly innovative, interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- 100% Remote
- Equity & token allocation
- Flexible working schedule