About the job
● Being the primary point of contact for clients:
o Responding promptly to all inquiries & issues across multiple business lines through approved communication channels
o Following up through resolution.
● Troubleshooting and resolving or escalating issues involving:
o Price streaming and service outages
o Order executions, liquidity, and trade calculations
o Deposits and withdrawals
o Trading platforms usage; including user signups/logins, KYC submissions, and placing/canceling orders/trades.
● Helping clients and Shift’s internal teams setup and configure FX & crypto exchanges, and related technology stacks. This will include:
o Adjusting pricing spread markups
o Trading commissions
o Margin-related settings
o Order execution routing and rules.
● Fluency in written and spoken English, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients who have limited proficiency in English.
● Solid understanding of general trading knowledge; including buying/selling prices, types of orders, margin, leverage.
● Familiarity with office, communication, and CRM tools (Excel, Skype, Slack, Zoho, etc.)
● Knowledge of FX brokerage and crypto exchange operations is a plus
● Knowledge of MT4, MT5, or other FX and crypto trading platforms is a plus
● Qualified candidates are able to work 41 hours per week on the following weekly schedule: Wednesdays through Saturdays from 5:00am to 1:00pm and Sundays from 4:00am to 1:00pm (Philippine time)
● Experience in FX, CFDs, Equities, and cryptocurrencies markets is strongly preferred
● Bachelor’s degree
- This is a remote-based position requiring 41 hours of work and includes weekends. Salary depends on experience.
- Salary is $700-900USD / month