About the job
*** ABOUT KYBER NETWORK
Kyber Network (https://kyber.network) is an industry-leading blockchain company, providing cryptocurrency liquidity for the largest companies in the DeFi (decentralized finance), Metaverse, and NFT spaces. The company raised US$52M in its token sale in 2017, making it one of the largest cryptocurrency-based fundraising in history.
Two co-founders, Dr. Luu The Loi (Chairman) and Victor Tran Huy Vu (CEO), were honored in Asia’s Forbes 30 under 30 in the ‘Finance - Investment’ category by Forbes magazine in 2017 and have since established the company as a market leader. Dr. Luu The Loi also has a PhD in blockchain security technology, and is one of the 10 most prominent Innovators under 35 in the Technology field in the Asia Pacific region (Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific) published by the MIT Technology Review.
Kyber has developed a family of products including:
- KyberSwap: KyberSwap.com - Trade & Earn at the Best Rates in DeFi with our leading Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Aggregator that does >US$1B in monthly trading volume
- KyberDAO: Kyber.org - Be part of the community governing Kyber Network to shape the future of DeFi and earn $KNC tokens
- And many more stealth developments and ventures that the company has taken stake in.
Kyber Network has offices in Singapore, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Singapore office: 1 Upper Circular Road, #05-01 Singapore 058400
- Hanoi office: 6th floor, Comatce Tower, 61 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city office: 11th floor, Dreamplex Co-Working Space, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Join our team of brilliant and committed professionals pursuing the goal of creating a “Decentralized Economy for Everyone” based on blockchain technology.
Are you ready to take up the challenge of creating world-changing innovations in the next decade? Apply now.
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an experienced social media, tech-savvy, fluent in English, to help design social media strategies and deliver our brand vision by creating and managing social media content on our channels (Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, and others).
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest crypto and social media trends. You will be the voice of Interlay on social media that communicates our news and stories, informs, educates, and engages our audiences, gives an insight into our work, sparks conversations, and inspires audiences to become part of our community.
As a Social Media Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing and interact with the rest of the team on various tasks. This position requires a combination of quick, collaborative, and independent thinking. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Develop social media strategy and implement plans to grow our engaged following on key channels and platforms (e.g., Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, etc.)
- Coordinate social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities (publishing, analytics, moderation)
- Develop relevant and appealing content with the distinct Interlay voice to reach target audiences, write copy text and align with marketing targets.
- Create, curate, and manage content on social platforms, uploading content and supporting/moderating live talks on Twitter Spaces, YouTube, etc.
- Oversee design (i.e., social media graphics, thumbnails, etc.) as well as integrated copy text
- Measure the success of the channels and campaigns: report on and analyze key metrics and adjust strategy when necessary
- Create content database and success-rate statistics (views, likes, sharing, etc.).
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- At least 1 year experience in Social Media management
- Native or fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- You have a portfolio to show of engaging social media content & initiatives from your past work
- Deep knowledge of 1 or more platforms such as, Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, others
- Ability to coordinate an editorial calendar to assure a consistent flow of content
- Self-driven with the ability to manage projects from inception to completion
- Collaborative spirit for co-creating with team, community, and partners
Nice to have
- Versatile knowledge of blockchain technologies
- Experience working in-house on a social media team for a crypto or blockchain project.
- Solid understanding of social media analytics and KPIs
- You have a personal web3 or defi portfolio to share with us!
*** WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Vietnam - based benefits here
- Singapore - based benefits here
- Remote benefits here
*** HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your resume to email: [email protected]
- Or submit it via link: http://bit.ly/KyberJobApplication
- Or talk to our Recruiters on Telegram/Skype: @Scarlett_150489 @anhpt_32
*** CONNECT WITH US
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/NB3vc8J9uv
- Twitter EN: https://twitter.com/kybernetwork
- Twitter KyberDAO: https://twitter.com/KyberDAO
- Twitter Turkish: https://twitter.com/kyberturkish
- Twitter Japanese: https://twitter.com/kybernetwork_jp
- Forum: https://gov.kyber.org/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kybernetwork/
- Facebook EN: https://www.facebook.com/kyberswap
- Facebook Careers: https://www.facebook.com/KyberCareers
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-8mEqsKM3x9dTT6rrqgJw
- Blockfolio: https://ftx.com/trade/KNC/USD
For other job opportunities at Kyber Group, click here https://kyber.vn/.