About the job
Young Platform is a FinTech startup based in Turin that aims to become a smart digital bank natively focused on new digital services.
Our mission is to make the world of digital assets accessible to all. We want to help make the cryptocurrency industry fairer and more meaningful for everyone. That's why our exchanges allow you to start buying and selling cryptocurrencies at your own pace and habits.
In fact, through its products, Young Platform offers all the tools to freely manage digital assets: from an app to learn everything about crypto, to an intuitive platform to buy the first cryptocurrency, up to indicators and APIs for traders and professionals.
Our context is young and dynamic and is based on the sharing of information and continuous feedback, as fundamental tools for constant improvement and growth. We are curious people with very ambitious goals, which we achieve thanks to constant training. We make sure to teach the team what we know and learn what we don't know.
We firmly believe in transparency and dialogue and we encourage free initiative and a critical sense to make the best decisions and reach goals in record time.
We are looking for a Risk Manager holding a Master’s Degree in Economics or in Management Engineering who will be responsible for Reporting to BoD and challenge regulatory aspects.
- Previous experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in quantitative analysis,
- Excellent skills in statistical data modeling,
- Good reporting skills,
- Global vision of risk (business continuity, corporate governance, enterprise risk, financial risk, information and security risk, market and credit risk, regulatory and operational risk, technology risk.),
- Proficiency in English,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Team working skills.
Nice to have:
- Project management certificate
What we offer:
- Dynamic and vibrant startup environment
- Work on a cutting edge industry with a very talented group of people.
- Tailor-made growth path, continuous training and constant feedback for continuous improvement
- Flexible working hours, with the option of home office.
- Coffee, healthy and delicious snacks to boost your mood.
- And a lot more…
Our hiring process aims to be as clear and streamlined as possible and includes 3 steps:
- Preliminary questionnaire, with which the motivational aspects of the application will be deepened
- Technical interview aimed at assessing whether your skills are aligned with what we are looking for.
- Final interview to verify the cultural fit with our reality.
In addition to these steps we may request a further interview or an assessment to be carried out offline.
Those interested in this position can send their resume stating that they grant authorization for the processing of personal data based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and art. 13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).