About the job
Sr Lead, Sales Operations & Deal Support
Atlanta, New York, San Francisco • Sales
Who We Are
Bakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt’s platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform. Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.
Digital assets – which include cryptocurrency, loyalty and rewards points, gift cards, in-game assets, and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets that are not interchangeable – comprise a growing $1.6 trillion marketplace. We are unlocking new ways to participate in the digital economy for consumers, businesses, and financial institutions. We accomplish this by expanding access to and improving liquidity for digital assets.
Since our inception, we have hit a number of milestones, working behind the scenes to build a platform worthy of our vision – lowering barriers of entry into cryptocurrency, launching partnerships with some of the world’s premier brands and adding value to consumers’ digital assets by making their rewards and loyalty programs more compelling.
Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
- Develop robust and repeatable opportunity and deal management processes, identifying areas for improvement, automation, and sales training opportunities
- Maintain a holistic view of our pipeline of deals from discovery through contract negotiations to closing; drive internal stakeholder alignment and documentation of customer concerns or key business issues that arise during the opportunity lifecycle to help make our deal process more efficient and close deals faster
- Design and drive rigorous business development operations, cross-functional programs and standard operating procedures, and reporting disciplines for the Sales team
- Administer a stack of Sales enablement and outreach technologies including Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ZoomInfo
- Coordinate and automate the internal paper and documentation processes related to deal execution and ensure key business documents and repositories are maintained, up-to-date, accurate, and accessible across the organization
- Manage the end-to-end process of submitting RFPs and RFIs in collaboration with internal business owners
- Design and lead prioritization, the agenda, review and decision communication for deal and pipeline meetings
- Assist our enablement function in delivering guidance on deal desk activities, processes, and programs
- Lead and assist with other special initiatives across the Sales and GTM Ops team as needed
- Experience working in a deal desk or sales/market ops or program/project roles in high growth and ambitious commercial organizations
- Extremely high standards of organization, attention-to-detail, responsiveness, and time-management
- High level of interest and knowledge of financial technology and crypto markets use cases
- Demonstrated success providing a high level of service to internal and/or external stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to peers and teammates to customers
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with prior experience with complex, cross-functional operations and proposal execution across GTM, Legal, and Finance
- Understanding of financial technology platforms and/or crypto markets, and a knowledge of the players, opportunities, and common problems facing consumers and businesses
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to autonomously drive results in potentially ambiguous situations
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ideally based in New York or San Francisco
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law. Must successfully pass a post-offer background check and drug screen.