Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts
Openness - We are transparent with our processes
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A glimpse into your future at WOO
What will you be working on?
- Identify and evaluate the company’s data processing activities.
- Provide advice and instructions on how to conduct Personal Data Protection Law.
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company.
- Participate in meetings with managers to ensure privacy by design at all levels.
- Maintain records of processing operations.
- Ensure we address all queries from data subjects within legal timeframes (e.g. delete their information from our databases).
- Liaise with other organisations that process data on our behalf.
- Write and update detailed guides on data protection policies.
- Perform audits and determine whether we need to alter our procedures to comply with regulations.
- Offer consultation on how to deal with privacy breaches.
- Arrange for training on GDPR compliance for employees.
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance.
Who will you be working with?
- WOO Network’s security team consists of Organization Security, Security Operation Centre (SOC), Application security and IT security. We cultivate talent based on a number of important qualities such as innovation, integrity, teamwork, openness, and courage. As an employee, there is no greater perk than having a top supporting cast to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
What challenges will you face?
- WOO Network competes within a dynamic and complex industry, with trends that are constantly evolving. Maintaining our edge requires a high level of engagement and passion. Producing impactful content requires critical thinking and organization, and team members must be able to operate autonomously in a results-driven environment. Communication skills will be put to the test as you will face many micro-interactions with industry partners, thought-leaders, and community members along the way. As a member of the security team, the balancing of controls between developing and security policies is a major task you will need to solve based on the experience and communication with internal teams before you make a decision. Our goal is to provide top level secure service for customers.
What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Experience in data protection and legal compliance.
- Work experience in data protection and legal compliance is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws.
- Knowledge of data processing operations in the company’s sector is preferrable.
- Familiarity with computer security systems.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ethical, with the ability to remain impartial and report all non compliances.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
What is WOO offering you?
- Competitive salary in global standards,
- The opportunity to work with us from anywhere in the world / Possibility to live in Europe,
- Meal Card,
- Study abroad to develop trading platform
Interested in learning more?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)