About the job
The client is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading easily accessible to anyone around the world. They are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
One of the world's fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges. Helps millions of people buy and sell over 30 crypto assets every day. Their building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
- Part of a global mobile team, developing new features for the all-in-one Android mobile app
- Strive for performance optimization and maximize customer satisfaction
- Stay on top of industry trends, evaluate new solutions to address our unique and fast-growing business needs
- Work closely with design and product teams, turn design ideas into quality features that scale to millions of users
- Collaborate with global development teams, and deliver customized solutions targeting international users while maintaining consistency with the overall architecture
- Maintain high-quality technical documentation and improve efficiency in cross-office/timezone cooperation
- Work out of the San Jose office 1-2 days min a month
- Familiar with common UI kits and understanding of core Android components
Solid experience with Android networking layer, in-depth knowledge in sockets, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols
- Proficiency with core java development, understanding of common data structures, and network programming
- Embrace agile development process including TDD, CI and Scrum
* $250k Base up to 65% bonus
* 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
* Training & Development Reimbursement
* PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
* UberEats Program
* Parental Leave
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Company Donation Match
* More surprises when you join
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.