About the job
About us - We’re density.exchange. We’re on a mission to democratize access to complex crypto products in a simplified way. In the first leg of the product journey, we’re bringing perpetual futures, leveraged tokens, etc. for crypto enthusiasts and traders. We’re backed by marquee global investors (We’ll do the PR soon :D). The team is comprised of alums from IIT and Tier-1 Engineering Colleges with deep expertise in trading in the crypto ecosystem. We have made huge personal wealth from crypto by applying various strategies. If you join us, you’ll be part of the strategy discussion, and surely become a funda man/woman in your circle.
If you like:
- Writing clear, readable code
- Thinking about system architecture
- Shipping features
- Investigating and fixing performance bottlenecks
- Optimizing resource usage (DB, CPU)
- Working independently and autonomously
- Moving fast, while also thinking carefully about a system that will have billions of dollars flowing through it … this role may be a good fit for you.
We’re looking for senior-level engineers with experience building and operating scalable services. Prior experience in crypto or fintech is not required. What is required is an interest in and aptitude for writing code that’s clear and clean, and designing systems that are performant and easy to reason about.
Some technologies that you’re likely to work with if you join us:
- GoLang, C++, C#
- Google CI/CD / App Engine
- Your choice -- help us set the technical direction as we scale both our team and the product! Is there a tool or technology that we should be using that we’re not using yet? We’ll think carefully about adding new pieces to the tech stack (no change just for change’s sake), but we remain continually open to new ideas.
- Core Focus: crypto exchange and trading systems
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Clear thinking and communication
As an early employee at Density, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence on the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.
At Density, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Flexible working hours
- No questions asked vacation policy
- Horizontal structure
- Health Cover
- Awesome Compensation
- C++ - 4 Years - Advanced
- Go Lang - 2 Years - Advanced
- Cryptocurrency - 1 Year - Beginner