About the job
Arkham is a blockchain analytics startup building an intelligence platform that provides information on the real-world entities and individuals behind crypto market activity. We’re a Series A startup with over $12 million raised from investors including the founders of Palantir and OpenAI, and VCs including Geoff Lewis at Bedrock and Tim Draper. Our founders are veterans of the crypto industry, having previously founded Reserve, a stablecoin project for hyperinflationary economies, with investors including Peter Thiel, Sam Altman, Coinbase, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
Role & Responsibilities
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting the development of predictive models and programs that identify the entities and individuals behind specific cryptocurrency addresses and contracts
- Ensuring data quality and administering databases for the intelligence that powers the Arkham platform
- Supporting the development of predictive models providing useful labels and metadata about cryptocurrency activity
- A variety of other analysis and supporting the development of the Arkham platform
Who You Are
- Proven track record and experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Data Engineer
- Proficient with relational databases, statistics, analytics and visualization tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, Python, BigQuery)
- Familiarity with the blockchain ecosystem and a strong passion to learn more (crypto fluency)
- An investigative mindset, eager to learn and utilize all available resources to get the job done
- Self-starter and able to operate independently while maintaining a focus on delivery and excellence at work
- Comfortable with wearing multiple hats, navigating ambiguity and adapting to changes in priorities and plans
What We Value
We are a tight-knit team with ambitious plans, looking for people to work closely with as we expand in the coming years. We have a strong company culture that values camaraderie, righteousness, loyalty, and judicious decision-making. We give team members the autonomy to make decisions on the basis of the special knowledge they’ve developed, without being hampered by rules and bureaucracy. This makes for an environment where competent people can get things done in novel situations with minimal guidance.
We are committed to hiring elite talent, and that is reflected in our salary and equity compensation with unlimited PTO.