Senior Data Analyst
Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of how they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst for our Data Platform Team.
- Develop and implement data visualisation/ dashboards
- Perform an in-depth analysis on the business performance, generate regular/on-demand analytical report
- Design market/business detailed reports, performance measurement tools and other data products.
- Explore business issues/opportunities, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for business and user growth.
- Communicating with management and various teams regarding research findings, presenting reports in written or verbal format, and providing recommendations for action based on findings
- Be the technical leader and strategic thinker to decide the technological stacks/ analytical solutions used in the process
- Assist in building and maintaining data pipelines used for a diverse range of data products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Data Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics, and other related courses
- 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Strong working knowledge and experiences in SQL and statistics
- In-depth experiences with visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableu, etc. Knowledge and experiences with Apache Superset, AWS QuickSight and Amazon Athena is a plus.
- Working knowledge or experience in Big Data technologies used for data analytics including Python (pandas, numpy, etc.)/ R, PySpark, MLFlow, DataBricks, etc. is a bonus.
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with a high degree of initiative.
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuitions on how to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Must be a team player, eager to learn, empathetic and open-minded
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office