About the job
Data ETL Senior Engineer
A multi-billion global hedge fund in systematic trading is hiring a Senior Data Engineer. Your role will focus on all areas of software engineering, including design, development, implementation, testing, and post-trade analysis while using the latest technologies.
This position will allow you to work closely with traders, quant developers, risk managers and quantitative researchers. These systems support all assets traded by FICC, including rates, FX, energy, agricultural products, precious metals, and cryptocurrency derivatives.
- Have years’ experience using Python on Linux
- Experience in the trading industry or similar financial services is very much preferred.
- Can demonstrate expertise in data management, ETL workflows, process management and microservices
- Enjoys the challenge of maintaining processes and daily jobs with high uptime requirements
- Can operate in multiple language domains, including Java and Python
- have a BS or advanced degree or equivalent experience
- Have a demonstrated interest in keeping up with new developments in programming languages and other relevant technologies
- Contributed to open source projects
- Experience with Rancher, Docker, Airflow, Grafana, or Prometheus
An excellent package on offer working for a global leading company with exceptional returns. You will be presented with the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment, with a collaborative team.
Please feel free to apply here or email me: [email protected]
Follow Algo Capital Group for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup/