About the job
Young Platform is a FinTech startup based in Turin that aims to become a smart digital bank natively focused on new digital services.
Our mission is to make the world of digital assets accessible to all. We want to help make the cryptocurrency industry fairer and more meaningful for everyone. That's why our exchanges allow you to start buying and selling cryptocurrencies at your own pace and habits.
In fact, through its products, Young Platform offers all the tools to freely manage digital assets: from an app to learn everything about crypto, to an intuitive platform to buy the first cryptocurrency, up to indicators and APIs for traders and professionals.
Our context is young and dynamic and is based on the sharing of information and continuous feedback, as fundamental tools for constant improvement and growth. We are curious people with very ambitious goals, which we achieve thanks to constant training. We make sure to teach the team what we know and learn what we don't know.
We firmly believe in transparency and dialogue and we encourage free initiative and a critical sense to make the best decisions and reach goals in record time.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our Tech Team and who will be involved in the following activities:
- Creating and managing the Young Platform DWH
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, Redshift, Snowflake
- Experience with object-oriented languages
- A successful history of creating, processing and maintaining databases, DWHs or Data Lakes
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Nice to have:
- Data Enigineering certifications
What we offer:
- An informal, young and dynamic context
- Tailor-made growth path
- Continuous training
- Constant feedback for continuous improvement
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote working
Our hiring process aims to be as clear and streamlined as possible and includes 3 steps:
- Preliminary questionnaire, with which the motivational aspects of the application will be deepened
- Technical interview, aimed at assessing whether your skills are aligned with what we are looking for
- Final interview to verify the cultural fit with our reality.
In addition to these steps we may request a further interview or an assessment to be carried out offline.
Those interested in this position can send their resume stating that they grant authorization for the processing of personal data based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and art. 13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).