About the jobWe're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here .
In order to reinforce our rapidly growing team globally we are currently looking for a Senior Director of Sales for LATAM, reporting to the Head of Americas - Sales of Ledger Enterprise Solutions, to join us.
- Within this role you will be responsible for sales execution and improving our go-to-market activities for LATAM-based prospects. You will work with crypto native companies (exchanges, miners, custodians, foundations, etc.) and traditional finance players (banks, family offices, etc.) to help them secure, control and grow their digital assets (crypto currencies, NFTs, etc.) while also exploring new opportunities to capture value for them.
- This position requires someone who is excited about meeting people and wanting to understand the pain points they're facing and work towards a solution. You would need to have curiosity to understand the revolution that blockchain technology is bringing and the intellectual / communication ability to explain why our solution matters to prospects. You would need to have a strong sense of purpose, as well, and an instinct to collaborate.
- Finally you would be required to have discipline and attention to detail to effectively close sales and drive revenue.
- Driving revenue across LATAM for our Enterprise products and services
- Building effective go-to-market strategies for the region
- Updating and tracking key metrics for your prospects and targeted segments
- Proactively work with sales, marketing, and product colleagues to communicate customer needs to improve messaging and identify new opportunities
- Coordinate with internal teams (account management, technical account management) to deliver an outstanding onboarding experience for customers
- 7+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably with a financial technology solution
- Handle complex, technical product sales through the entire process from discovery to close
- Proven track record for closing sales with medium - long term cycles with consistent engagement at C-level across functions (primarily COO, CTO, CEO)
- Self-starter with discipline to grow and work their sales pipeline
- Strong experience in finance and / or crypto
- Native Spanish speaker with experience in Sales in LATAM
- Ability to hustle and find ways to help customers with our solutions
- Ability to travel to meet prospects and attend events
- Ability to work with multiple teams and in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of Sales force Crypto curious and always learning more about customer use cases and competitor offerings
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Generous allowance
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.