Chainalysis has become known as the leader in blockchain investigation and compliance software. Our products have built trust in blockchains by taking down terrorist financing campaigns, disrupting major ransomware operations, identifying the Twitter hackers, and more. Now, we are building the blockchain data platform for cryptocurrency. DevOps Engineers contribute to that vision by empowering the full-stack and backend engineers on their teams to deliver products customers rely on every day to stop crime, understand risk, and strategize about their business. Alongside building the tools, pipelines, and observability engineers need to iterate fast and operate their own services safely, DevOps engineers work closely with their teammates to evangelize and automate dev-ops best practices. They are thought leaders in designing the scalable, highly available, and secure distributed systems powering the best-in-class insights into blockchain activity that enable our customers to push the boundaries of the cryptocurrency landscape.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have reduced the friction in an engineer’s day-to-day workflow by improving existing CI processes, implementing continuous delivery, and building easy to deploy infrastructure as code modules.
- You’ve improved the monitoring and observability of our infrastructure, services, and applications.
- You’ve configured and deployed highly available and secure infrastructure with tools like Ansible and Terraform.
- 90% of the day-to-day tasks from your first few months have been fully automated.
- You have worked closely with security engineers to introduce security guardrails and evangelize common-sense, strategic secure development best practices.
- You have debugged production issues and participated in a blameless post-mortem process to make our systems stronger.
- You have participated in a cross-functional project where your influence and contribution accelerated engineering velocity.
- Other engineers up and down the stack see you as a key advisor when they are considering new architectures and opportunities to leverage cloud technologies.
A background like this helps:
- Progressive and extensive experience in a development operations role or similar function, with a track record of building, maintaining, and launching new offerings in cloud providers like AWS and GCP
- Experience running Java in a production environment
- Hands-on experience with core AWS offerings
- Prior success implementing and scaling infrastructure as code using Terraform (or another tool) or migrating existing infrastructure processes to that model
- Experience constructing and maintaining GitOps deployment pipelines
- Experience operating cloud-native software with Kubernetes and working collaboratively with developers to promote uptime and ambitious SLA’s
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Devops Web3 Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Ruby Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.