About the job
- work on custom sites
Responsible for building primary web application, implementing new trading, and eCommerce features with rich, entertaining and easy-to-use interface designs.
One of the world's fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges. Helps millions of people buy and sell over 30 crypto assets every day. Their building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
- Partner with the product team members, and the backend engineers, to understand and implement new features for the platform
- Run the technical projects from initial design to global launch.
- Collaborate with peers in engineering and product to plan long term roadmaps, design large-scale, performant systems, that can impact the team and the entire engineering organization.
- Build the web application, which is implemented in React
- Experience in full-stack development, especially large, customer-facing applications.
- Develop company website UI.
- Experience with Rest API development, preferably with Java Springboot in a cloud environment
- Experience using CI/CD using automated tools and software repositories
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Passionate about crypto
- $260k Base up to 65% bonus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join
* Experience in full-stack development, especially large, customer-facing applications.
* Develop company website UI.
* Experience with Rest API development, preferably with Java Springboot in a cloud environment
* Experience using CI/CD using automated tools and software repositories
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.