About the jobFrom Innovations to Solutions.
Camelot Innovative Technologies Lab is the leading SAP consultancy for digital value chain management. With more than 25 years of experience we lead our customers in their digital transformation. Our capabilities range from the strategic dialogue around current challenges in the digital world to the implementation and support of innovative solutions.
What´s your impact?
- You advise customers on projects
- Your tasks include the developement of our cloud platform and solutions
- Optional: you implement distributed applications based on our blockchain architecture , e.g. Ethereum Hyperledger, MultiChain
- You are responsible for the technical conception, documentation and implementation of backend components, user interfaces and database models
- The interface development of external and internal RESTful APIs is also part of your tasks, as well as the maintenance and optimization of our cloud infrastructure
- You are in close coorperation with devisions cloud solutions for Pharma and Biotech and production planning optimization
- Location: Mannheim, Cologne, Munich, Remote
- Knowledge in frontend development with jQuery, Angular, VueJS, OpenUI5 or comparable frameworks
- You have knowledge in backend developement with Node.js and TypeScript or other established scripting languages and have an understanding of other established scripting languages and also have an understanding of microservice and RESTful APIs
- Optional: you have development experience in the blockchain environment (Solidity Smart Contracts and/or Go Chaincode)
- Experienced handling of developement and virtualization tools like GIT, Docker and Kubernetes
- You like to work in a team and have a high customer orientation
- Good language skills in German and English
What do we believe in?
Triggering innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. CAMELOT colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
Your Camelot benefits include our company-wide flex office concept (you work flexibly from home, at customer's site or use the infrastructure of one of our Camelot offices), active career and development, mentoring programs, support for sabbaticals and annual social sabbaticals, active shaping of and participation in our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives, company pension scheme and asset-building scheme, company events, various changing corporate benefits, company car and/or company bicycle, and much more.