About the job
You have the option of working either in our office in Vienna or in a hybrid setting, provided you are located in/near Vienna, Austria.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in IT and software development
- Be experienced in object-oriented programming and design
- Be proficient in C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, Typescript, Angular/React or other web development framework, HTML, CSS
- Have an experience with cloud platforms and relational databases (Microsoft Azure, SQL Database, etc.)
- Professional working proficiency in English, German is considered a plus
- Be experienced in working in a start-up environment as part of an agile team
- Have experience in and/or passion for financial markets, blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Be able to work independently and precisely without supervision
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
- Be a team player who supports others
About this position
As Full Stack Engineer you will be part of the Software Development Team in Vienna, Austria. In this role you will be working in an international environment and cooperating with teams from various specialist areas. Among other things you will be involved in building and extending cloud-based systems. You will be dealing with APIs serving web and mobile applications, implement and extend backend systems, participate in the design of databases and cloud infrastructure.
Cryptix AG is the central venture-building platform and umbrella for a European cluster of businesses. The company founds, promotes, and maintains subsidiaries and participations that work under one vision to create the "People's Financial Marketplace". The Group consists of companies in Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, and many more.
Cryptix Labs GmbH, the in-house R&D centre, provides technology insights focusing on Blockchain and DLT. In addition, Cryptix Labs acts as a service provider in the areas of IT infrastructure, software development, and business development within the Cryptix Group and for its clients.
- Implement backend and frontend (web) solutions based on .NET Core, Angular and Azure
- Extend APIs, backend systems and databases (Entity Framework)
- Develop (responsive) web frontends with Angular
- Develop and optimize new and existing web applications
- Integrate existing solutions and components
- Learn and integrate new technologies and architectures
- Evaluate and research in blockchain and related technologies (DLT)
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labour agreement 2022 is between € 3.190 (Mid) or € 3.610 (Senior), 14x gross/year, with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.