About the jobIf you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a no - code creative toolkit that allows content creators to publish their content. We are looking for passionate builders and operators to help us shape a more equitable future for all creators!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build new features, and refactor and migrate existing systems into modular components and APIs
- Design and implement scalable backend services in Node.js/TypeScript, and AWS Lambda/ECS
- Write React/TypeScript/HTML/CSS for front-end related tasks such as building rich UI components
- Cross-collaborate with engineers, product managers, designers, and QA analysts in an autonomous, supportive team environment
- Foster growth across the engineering org by leading technical initiatives, mentoring colleagues, and raising the bar for technical excellence.
- Build real-time systems (Kafka/Redpanda/Materialize) to drive rich user experiences across Tellie sites
- Build web3 on Polygon, Ethereum, and other chains
- Have an opportunity to wear many hats
- Experience with distributed systems and working with distributed systems problems (consensus, CAP theorem, etc.)
- Experience in Go, TypeScript, Node.js, and/or Solidity
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience with consuming, producing, aggregating, and/or transforming streaming event data (Kafka, Kinesis, Pulsar, Redpanda, et al)
- Experience designing efficient schemas for relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc)
- A deep understanding of design patterns and an even better knowledge of when to apply them
Flexible PTO and working hours
Shiny new MacBook Pro
Health, dental, and vision benefits
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Julia Sharp
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS35-1705885 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.