Who we are:
Nitra is changing how traditional businesses access credit and financial services – bringing the transformational and disruptive digital finance innovation of Silicon Valley to other verticals. We are beginning our first chapter as a mission-driven fintech startup by targeting gaps for providers in the healthcare sector – addressing an imminent need for modern financial solutions that integrate seamlessly with complex industry processes. Our goal is to provide an ecosystem of fintech and software solutions that help doctors better manage their practices, so they can focus on their patients.
Nitra will bring to physicians and medical clinics around the country the cards, loans, accounts, payments, and expense management products they expect, in an all-in-one platform powered by machine learning and blockchain technologies.
Nitra was created by unicorn founders who have successfully scaled to thousands of customers and exited $1B+ public offerings. They are joined by an ambitious and experienced team from American Express, Citi, PayPal, Plaid, Bloomberg, Meta, Facebook, and Mastercard. The team is supported by an expert group of advisors such as the cofounders of Square and Xendit, executives from Intuit, former Governors, White House senior staffers, and co-founder of CityMD and is backed by some of the world’s leading VCs such as Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and more.
We're looking for:
A Senior Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for shaping the story of Nitra’s first product in the medical vertical. We need a high-achieving and goal-oriented individual who will enable Nitra to deliver on an ambitious roadmap of innovative banking products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing our multi-channel paid and organic campaign presence to build a strong top of funnel
- Build experiments to deliver on Marketing metrics (ROI, open rates, etc.)
- Using surveys, customer interviews, and deep research to determine channel strategy
- Developing the customer communication strategy for the product
- Working closely with stakeholders across the company to further hone messaging
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- BA degree or equivalent practice experience
- Direct experience in product marketing, growth or lifestyle marketing, or similar go-to-market positions
- Background in B2B marketing, with experience in a highly regulated industry and a passion to help small to medium sized businesses succeed
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and/or a startup
- Multiple years of experience working closely with executive-level stakeholders, demonstrating poise and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience coordinating cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Shown you are adept at handling and frequently re-prioritizing a high volume of tasks. You are Diligent, thoughtful, and detail-oriented
- An understanding of the importance and need for confidentiality. You can be trusted to keep information in confidence.
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities to level up. High-achieving and goal-oriented. A self-starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it
- A collaborative spirit. Ability to quickly and capably provide unfaltering support to team members, oftentimes proactively addressing issues before they become problematic.
- A winning mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for creative thinking and bold ideas for growing the business/enhancing customer experience. Willing to think outside the box and experiment
- Equity - Everyone at Nitra is an owner. When the company wins, you win.
- Competitive Salary - You’re the best of the best, and your salary will reflect your experience and reward your contributions to Nitra.
- Flexible vacation policy - You work hard and deserve to recharge however and whenever you want.
- Health Care - Your health comes first. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options.
- Retirement Benefits - Your financial stability matters to us so we provide a generous employer 401K match.
Nitra values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.