OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platform by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $4 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
What the day to day looks like:
- Responsible for the company's global office network construction and operation and maintenance.
- Responsible for the stability of the office network environment.
- Responsible for the technical support of the network in the overseas offices.
- Participate in the formulation of company network standard specifications and process documents.
- Participate in the selection of the company's workplace network equipment.
- Provide standards, procedures, specifications and guidance documents for the front-line service team; cooperate with the front-line service team to complete the service life cycle management.
- Responsible for the recruitment of overseas network engineers and front-line IT service engineers.
Ideal candidate must have:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Possess work experience in front-line Internet companies, and is responsible for more than 5,000 network users.
- Solid network related work experience, with large office network or multi-branch office network design and implementation experience.
- Experience in large-scale workplace infrastructure operation and maintenance is required.
- Familiar with common wireless network equipment, rich experience in wireless equipment management and optimization, familiar with various standards in the IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN working group.
- Familiar with common firewall devices, proficient in firewall policy control and NAT principles and configuration methods, and be able to use common network security devices.
- Familiar with the use of and able to promote the construction of common monitoring tools and network operation and maintenance tools, and be proficient in using equipment MIB information to establish equipment monitoring projects.
- Experience in QoS optimization of large workplace networks is a plus.
- Experience in overseas supplier management is a plus.
- Experience of device approval certification (CCIE Wireless or CCIE EI) is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is required.
- Good communication skill.