About the jobRipple is growing and so is our People Team! We’re looking for a Senior People Operations Specialist to join our team.
You will be providing guidance and assistance to geographically dispersed employees using our ticketing system. The successful candidate has strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, outstanding time management and communication skills, a commitment to exceptional customer support, and the ability to build relationships at every level of the organization. This person must be comfortable dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in dynamic and high-growth environments and is interested in gaining exposure to a variety of HR disciplines.
This role is based remotely in the US.
What You’ll Do
- Provide superior customer support directly to employees as the go-to person for HR related inquiries through our ticketing system
- Follow up with team members and business partners to ensure required information is received, submitted and filed
- Perform regular HR administrative functions, such as HRIS updates, audits, and document storage
- Participate with the People team on process improvements and project rollouts. Support MidYear and end of year performance review process
- Facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding of employees. Responsible for review of all background checks, I-9s, employment verifications, and employee updates in our HRIS (Workday).
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date policies, People Operations programs, new hire resources, and more in our Wiki
- Participate in projects to further enhance and globalize our People Operations processes for a seamless employee experience
- Provide support on system enhancements through User Acceptance Testing
- Document process flows internally and externally
- Performs other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in People related functions in an evolving and high growth environment
- Passionate about People Operations and delivering amazing employee experiences
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization
- We are growing, and fast! Documentation of processes is critical to scaling. You excel at documenting processes and updating any changes made along the way while keeping stakeholders informed
- Proficient with HR systems. Experience in Workday, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Confluence a plus!
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Results driven and solution-focused problem solver
Who We Are
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.