About the jobWho We Are
Okcoin is one of the world's largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We're building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
About The Opportunity
As a Product Data Analyst supporting Okcoin, you will be responsible for leveraging data to optimize fiat product features for Okcoin and OKX. You will work directly with our product team to identify needs, suggest solutions, execute and communicate insights. The ideal candidate is someone who is collaborative, has strong communication and problem solving skills.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaborating with engineering and data engineering to build scalable analytics infrastructure by writing instrumentation specifications and assisting in data modeling for Fiat payments
- Building dashboards/reports which support decision making across Product and Design
- Deep diving into our data, applying data mining techniques to generate actionable insights which enable us to iterate our product
- Collaborating with product to define key metrics as well as identify opportunities to drive those metrics
- Designing and interpreting AB tests to optimize product features
- 4+ years in analytics or data science
- Startup experience
- High levels of curiosity and eager enthusiasm for open-ended problems
- Familiarity working with product analytics solutions and event based analytics
- Advanced SQL skills and familiarity with data modeling
- Ability to apply statistical analysis and data mining methods
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain innovations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate insights into clear and actionable plans for product
- Experience with Python and relevant analytics/ML libraries
- Payments analytics experience
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.