About the job
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategies. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remain a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and are widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
- Define and deliver product roadmap to serve the best experience to both internal and external users while being compliant with required regulations around the world
- Responsible for the design of core product modules, including user centre/security and so on
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Follow up the whole process of project, collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specifications, drive global product launches and lead beta programs.
- Plan, organize, and deliver new products and features to the market based on global vision and user experience.
- Competitor analysis and market research, staying informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners.
- Bachelor's degree with product management experience in consumer-facing products and growth.
- Ideally, candidates should have relevant product manager or business analyst experience
- Experience as a product owner in agile teams is a valuable plus.
- Have an eye for good design and user experience.
- Familiar with globalization and localization, capable of launching product for global markets.
- Good communication, experimental mindset, team-first attitude: motivated to work hard in a collaborative team.
- Good prioritization competence
- Ability to understand and assess engineering, design, and schedule tradeoffs
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
- Take initiative and produce results.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
Nice to have:
- Experience in account management, user communication channel management, and security features
- External vendor management experience
- Familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrency exchanges
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (preferred)
- Leading company experience