About the job
Senior Product Manager
Coincover is on a mission to make digital currency accessible to everyone by making it safe. To do this, we are building the next generation of cryptocurrency and blockchain enabled services for the fast-growing trillion-dollar, digital asset market.
By combining technology, data, operational security, and insurance, we are the first and only service to guarantee the safety of digital assets which means they will never be lost or stolen.
Founded in 2018, we are a UK founded and HQ’d venture capital backed Fintech start-up operating on the global stage – and you will be in at the beginning, working with us to change the way people accumulate, hold, and manage their cryptocurrency.
Put simply, we are the market leader in protecting digital asset holders and users.
Coincover is seeking a dynamic Senior Product Manager to lead a fast-growing product team. With 100% team growth already this year, the product organization is evolving and scaling to keep pace with the explosive product opportunity. Your leadership will help in rapidly scaling and maturing our products in the Crypto space!
Role and Responsibilities
- Knowledge, interest and passion for the Crypto industry, building products that make Crypto safe for everyone to use
- Leading one of our mission driven teams aligned to our business verticals
- Defining and delivering the Product vision and strategy for your mission
- Bringing new Products to market by leading cross-functionally and owning the commercial results
- Owning Product performance metrics end to end
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product leader with experience growing products through a combination of big bets and experiments leading mission driven cross functional teams
- Experience building and executing a product roadmap for a B2C or B2B or a B2B2C product that has achieved a meaningful scale
- Experienced at optimising Product, Price, Proposition and Packaging to improve performance
- Excellent at communicating complex product challenges to different audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Growth mindset.
- , experienced owning commercial aspects of the product lifecycle
- Experience in the Crypto space
- Experience in the FinTech / Insure Tech space
- Experience launching complex products in regulated markets
- Experience managing Product Analysts, Researcher, Designers
Location and Renumeration
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in London or Cardiff. Travel may be required.
The remuneration package will comprise of a competitive base salary, bonus, stock options and other benefits.