About the job
Hydrogen have an opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join an industry titan on a full time, permanent basis.
The current wave of cryptocurrency innovation is centered around DeFi and expanding use cases for its viability. This role is focused on building and executing a product strategy for leading offerings in that ecosystem. You will work closely with other product leaders and ecosystem partners to drive success of your program through sequencing, coordination and execution of product and partnership development and launches.
What you will work on:
● Develop a vision, product strategy, feature set and roadmap to launch offerings in a regulated environment by leveraging innovative infrastructure based on decentralized money markets and stablecoins on public and permissioned blockchains
● Work across business, product, engineering, legal and marketing to deeply understand needs, risks and gain agreement on product requirements
● Assess viability, desirability and feasibility while developing go to market strategies, ROI models and business cases to gain agreement from senior leadership developing new offerings
● Managing multiple parallel projects in discovery and delivery through iterations alongside engineering, and ensuring acceptance of feature releases
● At least 5 years experience as a Product Manager or Engineering Manager within capital markets, derivatives, or some other field related to financial engineering and trading (preferably at large bank or similar asset management environment)
● Conversant in the fundamentals of DeFi
● You have an engineering or finance degree, prior software engineering or very strong technical work experience in financial markets
● Ideally you have previous technical experience with blockchain technology. You are driven by shipping financial services built on crypto assets and public blockchain infrastructure.
● Relationship builder: Ability to build strong, lasting relationships and make connections across teams and clients
● Urgency: Instills a strong sense of urgency and focus on delivering value for the organization continually within the team.
● Perseverance: Demonstrates resilience and persistence to achieve business outcomes in the face of adversity.
Should you be interested and would like to find out more, please apply online and make sure that your most up to date CV is attached.