Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for an experienced product manager to provide custody products to our enterprise customers.
- Responsible for the DeFi/Wallet products
- Research, innovate and inspire viable new product development strategies and execute up to product launch and beyond
- Conduct competitor analysis, learn from the market and differentiate from competitors
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams, consolidate them into requirements, features and end products
- Communicate with senior management with product plans and roadmaps
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Track and push development and testing progress
- Track and analyse key user metrics in order to form feedback loop to improve our products and services
- Minimum 6 years of proven experience as a Product Manager with focus in DeFi/Wallet product developments
- Experience in global facing products
- Experience in product lifecycle management in agile framework
- Experience or knowledge of digital or traditional securities custody
- Good skills in PRD.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Product Manager Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.